Unlike more costly media, vehicle wraps work for you 24/7, 365 days per year, for up to five years, making the actual amortized investment manageable for most small businesses — that’s just a few dollars per day.
Advertising placed on the sides of trucks and cars has been shown to have a lasting impact with potential customers. The American Trucking Association reports that 98 percent of in-car customers take note when they see advertising on the side of a vehicle. Separate research shows that this brand of marketing tends to stand out to customers more and stay with them longer, leading to high recall rates.
- Strategic and creative versatility — vehicle wraps can be used for long-term advertising or short-term product or event promotions—plus, you control the style (full or partial wrap), the design, and when wraps are updated or replaced.
- Local targeting — driving (and parking) a wrapped vehicle around your local service area can dramatically increase awareness among those who live, work or attend school nearby; parked vehicles attract the attention of pedestrians, especially in a busy urban setting, but also at local sporting or cultural events, colleges, conventions and tradeshows.
- Brand consistency — wraps help unify a campaign’s look and feel by incorporating the same branding elements from your other marketing channels.
- Non-marketing benefits — provides a predictable fixed-advertising cost, and preserves vehicle resale value by protecting paint from weather damage
Given the significant reach of outdoor mobile advertising, businesses in San Antonio have a prime opportunity to reach more customers and increase their brand presence with custom vehicle graphics. At Cold Fire Signs, we use state-of-the-art printing technology to make vinyl car wraps and vehicle graphics that are dynamic, eye-catching and durable. Our graphics are installed by our trained and experienced installation experts. If you would like the design removed at any time, our technicians can do it without leaving a trace.
ACCORDING TO THE OUTDOOR ADVERTISING ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA (OAAA)
Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
- Every traffic jam becomes an opportunity. Depending on your market that may mean lots of opportunities.
- The opportunity to reach commuters on highways, city streets, and parking lots.
- Unlike home mailers, your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to your competitors.
- Powerful visual messages can target consumers of all ages and ethnic groups.
- Mobile advertising reaches audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, and professions.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad almost anywhere you want.
- Mobile advertising reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper, radio, and television.
DON’T WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE
If you haven’t turned your company car, truck, van or trailer into a moving billboard yet, you are missing the perfect opportunity to turn heads and make your business stand out from the competition. Whether you operate a thousand trucks and vans or a single delivery car, Cold Fire Signs can turn your message into a creative design that will convert your vehicles into maximum-impact advertising engines. And we make it so easy, just let us do the work.
Call us today so we can make your project a reality.
See More PhotosGET inspired
This group is very easy to work with, and very knowledgeable. I had a big challenge and they walked me through the entire process. They made it easy and affordable. I highly recommend Cold Fire for any project.